Monday, June 18, 2007

This N That

Kinda like In N Out...*L* For you non Cal. residents that is one of the BEST burger joints out here. If you ever get to visit you GOTTA go there! Take it from me and my family who has come to visit us and that is one of the first places they want to go every time. *L*

Ok anyway, on to bloggy stuff. Nancy issued this fun challenge today at TTS.

What Muppet are you?
You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"


I gotta share with you guys a GREAT new candle site! I have a couple of these candles and the smell is incredible!!! I have been burning my Sweet Pea one all day and it has barely burned down. Kimball's Candles They are a new company, but I see big things in store for them. An FYI...the Pecan Carmael Swirl is TO DIE FOR! Ohhhh yummmmmmmmmmmm!! And for those beer drinkers in your life they even have a beer candle! It is so cool looking! *L* Jim doesn't even drink beer, but he thought they were so cool he HAD to have one!

I was a busy girl this weekend and got several pages done (I used a lot of paper by Adorn It. They are our sponsors at TTS this month! Woohooo! So for your veiwing pleasure....





No comments: