I was tagged, not once but twice! Coolio! My first time being tagged *L*
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I have a terrible fear of going blind. It has to go back to my grandfather, because a lot of his siblings and him went blind as they aged, and my eyes are real bad. It is so bad I have had dreams about it
2. I worked for a pimp *LMAO* Now before you spew your coke all over your screen...I didn't know he was a pimp until I read it in the Sunday paper! Him and his ex wife were being indicted for running a brothel in another town, and there was a conflict of interest because one of the grand jury members was a client!!!!!! *ROTFL* I was so shocked when I read the story all I could sat for about 10 minutes was OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I quit working for him cause it just felt creepy cleaning his house once I knew what he did. *L*
3. I take a nap almost every day...yes Trish I know..it is my nap time NOW!!!
4. A online scrapper friend Charlee, helped me do some geneolgy research and found out I am descended from royalty. I am still wondering what happened along the way *L* And my g-g grandfather's family is Bohemian...maybe that explains some of the weird things about me.
5. I love working in my yard, although my allergies kill me. And I can't stand wearing gloves when I am working, I actually like getting dirty! (besides I have always been like Pigpen on Charlie Brown, even when I try to stay clean..somehow the dirt finds me)
6. I have a lot of weird food quirks. *L* I eat around things before I eat the center, I sort my M&M's by color, saving the blue ones for last, I can not stand to have my food mixed (except for casseroles) and I generally eat one thing at a time on my plate before moving on to the next thing.
7. I have fibromyalgia and would love to know what it is like to have a whole day with no pain whatsoever.
I am going to tag.... Abby, Charlee, Tara, Diana, Tammy, Tracy and Dawn!
Now I am going to do something fun that Diana has posted on her blog. I think we shoudl all give this a shot *LOL* Fun stuff....some weird..but fun. Google game so I had to do it too. Go try it; go to Google and type in "your name" Needs - and see what comes up. Mine is:
Julie needs Early Start....I dunno I am thinking I am too old for that kinda help now!
Julie needs your Help!!!..Hey who has been watching me!
Julie needs to work on her parenting..HEY, I was and am a good parent!
Julie needs a new pair of Shoes..Ok I will go along with that..how about some Birks and some Crocs
Julie needs to get out in the fresh Eire more...(or fresh air as the case may be)..I can't agree more! Now if the darn wind would stop blowing.....
Julie needs to have the spotlight shined on her...*L* ok...ummm would be nice to be pubbed again.
Julie needs complete access in the hallway..I think I have that in my home thank you
Julie needs you....I feel like i need a poster of this!! *L*
Oh and yesterday I promised to post some of my new pages I got done this week..so without further ado..here they are...Yeah there are a bunch...I have been having fun playing the game at TTS and been busy busy!!
6 months ago