Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun stuff!!

If you missed the Birthday Crop at TTS this weekend you missed a lot of fun!!! Wow, there were some great Make & Takes...like the Wonder Bread album!! If you want to know more about this you can still go check it out, along with the other Make & Takes...cards, beads and more..by going to TTS site and looking at our Birthday Crop thread! The instructions have been posted!!
I wasn't able to make it to the Make & Takes because I was busy researching our Guest DT apps and getting more info on our DT. Why? Because the 'How Well Do You Know Your DT' Trivia chat I had Friday night was such a huge hit that they requested MORE!! *L* If you missed that, then you definately missed some fun chats and trivia!!
I did get 1 LO done, and am still working on more of the challenges posted! But for now, here is the one I got done. I issued a challenge to use this ad as inspiration for a page.

AD......


And my page...


(I'm not overly thrilled with it, so I am going to be doing some adjustments and redoing it in the future *L*)

No comments: