Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagged again and

Tagged by Lucy this time *L* (BTW I linked her name cause you gotta check out her sketches!! She is awesome!)

Seven facts about me:

1. I got married the first time the day after my 16th birthday
2. I had my first child at 16
3. I went to 13 different schools in different towns by the time I started Jr high
4. I have 6 grandkids...all from our DD's only, the boys haven't given us any yet *L* and each DD has a boy and a girl...and they range in age from 12 to 6 mo with the oldest and youngest being from the same DD. *L*
5. I met my DH online
6. I have my own business cleaning houses
7. I love being outside and working in the dirt! *L* I could be outside all day working and be a happy camper! Part of being a farm girl I guess. :)

We are getting ready for Madi to come spend a month with us. We pick her up Tuesday morning in Las Vegas!!! And since none of us have done it yet, we are going to drive across the Hoover Dam!!! I am so excited!
And I have been scrapping! Not a lot but I have gotten a couple digi pages done this week!! Woohoooo!



3 comments:

Felicia McB said...

these pages are really cute!! love the sweet pucker too! :)

Scrappy Moments said...

Oh Jodi, Cute Cute Layouts, I love the Glitz & Glam For The Little Ham, LOL, what a totally great title. Sounds fun, have great trip :)

Angie

Scrappytbear said...

Great layouts, thanks for posting at my blog, cant wait to see if you make the challenge!