Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged

First tagged by Lucy, now by Nancy...so here we go....*L*

My roommate and I once: I have never had a roommate!

Never in my life have I:

High school was : VERY Cliquish...if you weren't a 4th generation farmer in the town or if you weren't a sports freak then you were nobody! So I was pretty much this skinny little geeky nobody *L*

When I'm nervous : I bite my lip, fidget

My hair : Is quickly becoming more and more grey and in desperate need of a styling!

When I was 5 : I was in the first grade. I was the youngest kid in my class, and I thought it was kinda cool. I also got glasses.

When I turn my head left : It hurts my neck

I should be : Getting in the shower so my hair will dry before bedtime!

By this time next year : Things will probably be about the same as they are now.

My favorite aunt is : Aunt Darlene!!

I have a hard time understanding : A lot of things and people. Why they do some of the stupid senseless things they do!

You know I like you if : I want to hang around with you

My ideal breakfast is : Something I don't have to cook! *L* Naw, actually I think breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. I could skip dinner easily, but I love breakfast. Sometimes just a muffin or bagel, or even cereal or Chream of Wheat or oatmeal *L* Sometimes I want the works..pancakes, eggs, sausage or bacon, hash browns, toast.....

If you visit my home town : You would find out there isn't much to do! It is a very very small town! With not many businesses left.

If you spend the night at my house : You better like animals!!!

My favorite blonde is : Kayden

My favorite brunette is : Jim

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Ummmm none!

I shouldn't have been : Up so late last night

Last night I: was online catching up some in the TTS gallery and posting a digi LO. I also watched the late news and half of Leno before bed. (which is why I was up so late...I am getting too old to stay up until midnight every night!!)

A better name for me would be : You know, it took me a lot of years before I even liked my name, and now that I do I think it is a good one.

I've been told I look like : my mom!! (and I do! We almost look like sisters *L*)

If I could have any car, it would be : a truck. Right on Nancy!!

No comments: