Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wanna try something fun? Find out how many of 'You' there are in the world! *L*


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
47
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




And for something else kinda fun, I got these from a friend and decided why not answer them here too? Something to do while I am waiting for my glue to dry. *L*

100 Useless Answers You Never Needed to Know

001: Real Name – Julie
002. Nickname – Jules, babe, hun, mom, grandma J, mommystep, grandma
003. Hometown- Goodland
004. Zodiac Sign - Virgo
005. Male or Female - Female
006. Elementary School – All over the place, we moved a lot when I was a kid
007. Favorite Color - Blue
008. How many buddies on your aim – How about Yahoo? A bunch! How many do I talk to? Probably a dozen or so.
009. Screen name – momofgjc
010. Hair Color - Brownish with reddish highlights
011. long or short - Long
014. Eye Color – Brown
015. Are you health freak - Not really, although I try to be reasonably healthy, just not a freak about it
016. Height - 5'4"
017. Do you have a crush on someone – Yeah, my hubby!!
018. Do you like yourself – Sometimes, ok usually...depends on my mood and the time of the month *L*
020. Think you're awesome – Not hardly
021. Piercings – Ears
022. Tattoos – Nope!
023. Righty or Lefty - Righty

___Your 'Firsts'___

024. Surgery - 1982 gall bladder
025. First piercing – Gosh that was a long time ago, I was in high school, so probably 1974
026. First best friend – Deb...where are you Deb????
027. First Award – Who can remember that long ago?
028. First Sport You Joined – Volleyball
029. First pet – I think his name was Rover, my first cat was Snowball
030. First vacation – Real vacation? Probably to Mt Rushmore when I was about 5
031. First Concert – Van Halen and it ROCKED!


___Currently___
049. Eating - Nothing
050. I'm drinking - Water
052. I'm about to – Go to bed
053. Listening to - The hum of the comp
055. Waiting For - To win the lottery *L*
057. Wearing - Red, pink and green plaid flannel pj's

___Your Future__
058. Want Kids? - Not now..I'm too old. Mine are grown up and I have grandkids!!
059. Want to Get Married? - I am married, and very happily!!!
060. Careers in Mind – Looking forward to retirement.

__Which is better with the opposite sex?__
068. Lips or Eyes? Why do I have to pick?
069. Hugs or Kisses – Both
070. Shorter or Taller – Taller
072. Romantic, Spontaneous – Again, both
074. Sensitive or Loud - Sensitive
075. Hook-up or Relationship - Relationship
077. Trouble Maker or Hesitant? Trouble maker? I had one of those, no thank you on doing that again. How about stable? Reliable? Loving? Funny? Yeah now, we are talking...that's Jim!

___Have you ever___
078. Kissed a Stranger – Not that I can recall
079. Drank bubbles –??? Bubbles? Like soap? ewwwwwwww
080. Lost glasses/contacts - I better not, or I would be in serious trouble!
081. Ran Away From home - Yeah for about 2 hours *L*
082. Broken any bones- My arm, twice, once when I was in grade school and once in HS
084. Broken Someone's Heart - Yeah right...
086. Turned Someone Down – Turned them down for what? I am the one who usually got turned down. *L*
087. Cried When Someone Died - Always
088. Cried at school – Yes

___Do You Believe In___
089. Yourself – Sometimes
090. Miracles – Definately
091. Love at first sight- Yes
094. Magic – I'm not sure
095. Heaven - Of course
096. Santa Clause – Oh yes!
097. Sex on the first date – No!
098. Kissing on the First Date - Nope
099. Angels- Yes!!

___Answer Truthfully___
100. Is There one or more people You Want To be with right now? Be with as in? Visit...Oh YES!

No comments: