Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gavin's home!!!

Gavin is home!!! Tracy called this morning and said they got home about 2 am this morning. The hospital sent all of his stuff. (I can't imagine how tiny his blood pressure cuff is. It sounds so tiny!) I can't wait to get more pics of him!

I can't believe I haven't been carrying my camera with me. What have I been thinking?? Today on my way to work, I saw a beautiful hot air balloon. As I am driving I see it lift into the air, it was a beautiful sight. The sky was blue, the moauntains in the background and me with no camera! Bad Julie!!! Got to make sure I start carrying it again so I can catch these things.

Surprisingly, I got a couple of phone calls today from my youngest SD Jenny. Jenny never calls to just talk to me and get advice. But today she did! It really felt good! It's been a long haul getting back to this point, and I hope it stays this way!! *VBS* Definately a high point in my day.

I did another digi page tonight while Jim was at the gun club meeting. Been wanting to do this for a couple days and just haven't had the time. Jon sledding with some of the neighborhood kids, after the second snow storm in CO. Look at him fly!!!! *L* He had a blast!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awesome page Julie! Love this one!