Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Catching up!

I'm playing catch up at work this week, so it has been exhausting already. Is it time for the weekend yet? *L*
We watched 'You, Me and Dupree' last night. DH got it for me for Christmas. It was pretty cute! That Owen Wilson, he always plays the same kind of character, so ditzy and laid back, carefree...the guy you love to hate...only you can;t hate him. He's like that family member who drives you nuts, but you gotta love him anyway. *L*

Gavin should be coming home today *crossing fingers* Tracy will be calling us tonight to let us know for sure. Some of you weren't able to see his pic in my email so I am going to post a couple here also. (Can you believe ALL that hair!!)




I have a couple new digi pages also (and I bet some of you didn't even know I was into digi did you! *L*) Here they are, and if you want to see more pop in at Treasures To Scrap and check out our gallery. Mine is under momofgjc :)
The first page is my grandkids Jon and Kayden with their cousin Audrey, second page are my grandkids Jon (no not the same Jon *L* but they are the same age) and Sammie.



Well, gosh would you look at that, it is my nap time!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Aww... he is a cutie! Awesome lo's!

Scrappytbear said...

He is Gorgeous! THAT IS a lot of hair! I bet they cant wait to get him home, after all the stress they've gone through! YAY it all came out well!
Congrats grandma!

Anonymous said...

Oh Julie, he is a doll. I love his hair. So glad he is doing well.

And...when did you go digi??? You didn't tell us. I love them. Way to go Julie you always do such wonderful pages. You are an inspiration. Love ya girl!!!