Monday, August 6, 2007

Lots of new stuff!!

I have gotten some scrapping done (5 digi pages!!)! Woohooo!!! We had a relatively quiet weekend here, slept in and everything! It felt soooooooooooo good!!!
I promised some pics of my sunflowers and then *duh* had a senior moment *L* and forgot to come back here and post them!! So here they are! I don't know what happened to this sunflower but man it is growing like a weed!!

Yes I am standing next to it!!


The 3 flowers on top...gorgeous!!


Notice the bee? The bee's are loving my sunflowers!


I have to throw in a couple pics of Madi, taken her last night here. I wanted to get our yearly pic of her in front of the tree in the front yard, and she wanted to turn it into a photo shoot. Man did we have fun!!!!!!!! We got some extraordinary pics!!! She is so much fun to photograph!!




And finally some more pages from me :) The first one is using one of the new kits in the new Digi Store, this kit is by Dawn Inskip/The Write Stuff. The last 4 are using kits by Wenchd Graphix/Here Comes the Bride and Greco









Don't forget to check out the sale in our new Digi Store!! 30% off of almost everything this week only!! We have incredible designers!!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

You are right she is definitely a great subject to photograph! What an awesome photo shoot!