Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a day!!!!!!!!!!

Worked this morning, ended up working late because I was helping the Mrs. with her medicare supplimental insurance and that took forever.
Then I had to run to the dr's office real quick to pick up my xrays so I could take them to my PT appt.
Stopped by the house to take the girls out and finish filling in all my paperwork then off to the PT I go. That appt took 2 hours, but you know what? My lower back and hip feel better already!!! OMG it was soooooooo nice....I had heat put on my back, then they used a heavy duty vibrator on it, then he came in and gave me an adjustment, then they took me back for some ultrasonic therapy. I was in heaven and felt very relaxed! Going back again Friday.
But my brain is still not all here *L* because I went and left my magazine there with my xray reports and police report from the accident *DUH* so I have to call them tomorrow and ask them to hold onto that!! By the time I realized I didn't have it, it was 7 pm and they were closed.

Oh and guess what else? I did 4..count em 4 digi pages yesterday afternoon/evening!!! And here they are for your viewing pleasure *L*







Now for some REALLY FUN STUFF!!!! We are playing an AWESOME game at TTS in April, The prizes are amazing!!!! You REALLY need to come check it out guys!!!!
We will give your team an assignment... You will be required to do the layout (1 per week) one of you a digi the other a paper... you both will be required to do each layout..
There will be bonus points to earn throughout the month and those are up to you to do them...you get more points the more that you do...
There will be an online chat this month.. all things done in the chat will be counted as bonus points for your team...
the bonus points do not need to be done by both people in your team.. you can dibbie them out, or one not do them or both do them.. individual points will be given for these.. and put towards your team points.
The big points will be on your layouts each week that are required and these will be a bit more challenging than the bonus point challenges...
Prizes: 1st place:
Paper Scrapper team winner: will recieve one TTS kit per month for one year free!!!!!!!!!!!
Digi Scrapper team member will recieve a $25.00 gift certificate to Shabby Princess and a $10.00 gift certificate from Kim Johnson!!!
2nd place:
Paper Scrapper team winner: will recieve 6 TTS kits (one every other month) throughout the year
Digi Scrapper team member will recieve a $15.00 gift certicate to Shabby Princess and a $10.00 gift certificate from Kim Johnson!!!
3rd Place:
Paper Scrapper team winner will recieve 3 TTS Kits (one every third month) throughout the year
Digi Scrapper team member will recieve a $10.00 gift certicate to Shabby Princess and a $10.00 gift certificate from Kim Johnson!!!

And you never know what else might be added to the mix!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm cleaning mail and found this - great pages!!!! I'm excited about the game!

Sassette said...

Oh Julie I love these great layouts you did! Love those photos of Jim!

Now...TAG.....come to my blog and see what you have to do!