Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Stuff

The NASCAR season started today *YEAH* man what a race! Dang there were a lot of crashes!!! None of my 'guys' won, but I am happy that Harvick won. Next week they are out here and we plan on going to the truck race and the Busch race. The NASCAR race is awesome but we don't like dealing with the HUGE crowd and drunks *L* So lets hope for nice weather for next weekend.

Thanks to Dawn I found out about a challenge called 'Lift with a Twist' so I made a digi LO for the challenge yesterday since I couldn't do the things I had planned on. I somehow managed to win a $15 GC to My Digital Muse! I am so excited because there are a couple kits I have been eyeing! And here is my page and the page we were scraplifting 'JUMP'
If you like doing challenges check out the 52 Challenges challenge that I posted at TTS today, and join in on our other challenges while you are there!

Last night we went to the Valentine's banquet at the Green Tree for the gun club. Had a good time and we met some nice new couples. Then I had a wonderful surprise when I got home...a My Space request from one of my neices!!! I didn't even know she had a my space page, so I am thrilled to have another way to keep in touch with her!

Oh and while I am at it, I wanted to pass along an awesome deal I found online!! If you are not a member at Picaboo yet, you should join. They have a promotion going on right now for a free book!! I think I am going to do one of either my grandkids pics or some of my digi pages. So check it out and get your free book (you do have to pay for shipping and handling)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Cute layout!
Hey, I am very excited to see I made the blog list :>)

Tara O said...

Woo hooo wonderful LO!! This is so awesome!!!