Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ready for Friday!

I sooooo need to clean my house *L* Yeah, so what am I doing sitting at the comp? It's easier to sit at the comp and blog than to clean! *duh* *L* And I need to get my behind in gear and get some scrapping done! I have all these ideas floating around in my head and I need the time to sit down and do the pages that go with these ideas!
But at least I found out why I still feel so crappy since the accident. Ok, so maybe I am impatient...ok YES I AM impatient and I don't like feeling crappy and tired. Went to the dr yesterday for a recheck and she said I sprained my knee and my shoulder, and I probably have some whiplash also. I asked her some questions about some concerns I have and she said it sounds like I probably have a mild concussion also (I keep forgetting things, stupid little things..like names and such, and my brain gets fuzzy at times, and I have been sooooo tired, and Jim says my sleep has been a little restless), the dr said it could take weeks for that to all clear up. I had to get an xray of my lower back because there is a spot that just feels like it burns and it hurts all the time, so she is also having me start PT for that. Now I just got to find someplace to get that done that won't cost me an arm and a leg. And she kinda jumped on me for working, but what you gonna do? We can't afford for me to take off 2 or 3 weeks, and I would go fricking crazy. I pretty much know what I can and can't do and I don't do what I can't do. She did say as long as it is only a couple hours a day it should be ok.
We still don't know if the guy has insurance. I talked to the agent and he said they were still waiting for the police report. When I told him it should be ready since the 10 days are up he said that they use a 'service' for that and they haven't emailed him the report yet, so he hasn't tried contacting the guy anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Ummmm so get off your duff and find out where the report is for crying out loud!

Ok, I think I am going to get off here now and do some scrapping real quick! Then get that nap in.

No comments: