Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another rainy Saturday

I think we have met or exceeded our annual rainfal amount for the year! It has been a wet wet winter! I am SOOOOOO ready to start working in the yard, and I want a garden this year. Jim and I have been talking about putting a picket fence in the front yard, so now I have all these ideas in my head of things I want to do out there.

Speaking of gardening....Spring is coming..yes only 3 weeks from today until Spring is here!!!!
Want something else to give you Spring Fever? Check out this giveaway From My Front Porch in the Mountains

I am also wanting to really...REALLY get back to my scrapping. I have been reading my scrapping magazines, and getting some of my scap stuff organized.....again. Here are a couple pages I did earlier this month.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

As always I LOVE your lay-outs! How do you get such great pictures of them??????? I think I need some lessons in photography!

Julie said...

Erica....Thanks...Jenny sends them to us on yahoo *L*

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Take Assignment Help said...

Great Informative post that great opportunity to take advantage of earn knowledge. Thanks for the post! I am share some information of Online Assignment Help service for Students.