Thursday, May 21, 2009

Out of it....

I am so lame..I have just not had the get up and go to do my blog..or scrap or much of anything lately. Maybe it is just because I am getting back into the swing of things with work since the dr released me, and working in the yard...what I can do anyway, because I still can't get down on my knees like I would like to. Hopefully that will come back because I really need to get down on my knees to do my yard work the way I want to. Plus I am taking Ham radio classes and up until this chapter it has really fried my brain with the electronics and all the symbols and abbreviations for soooooo many things. But I want to get through this so I can take my test next month and get my license. Then I can forget all the formulas and such *L* Hey, it has only been 35 years since I took algebra..and while I was a straight A student back in those days, this old brain hasn't used those formulas for a long, long time!

I have actually scrapped...a little though! I went to a crop last week and got 3 pages done! I still need to scan them...and as usual I have a million ideas floating around in my head for more pages. I just need more hours in the day, and to be honest, my creative juices flow better at night, so I should just lock myself in my room some night and scrap, huh?




I'm not terribly happy with the way the pics of the LO's turned out, so I may jsut scan them tomorrow.

Another reason I have put off posting is because we went to the fair several days ago, and I still need to get my pics uploaded. But I was waiting for a guy to send me a pic from the Doo Wah Riders concert, so I could post it here. *L* I still haven't gotten it!! I am so bummed! During the concert, the lead singer gets down off the stage and walks around the audience and always goes up to one lady and sings to her for a little while. Well, the night we went...I was the lucky lady!!! *swoon* And the couple in front of us...well the guy took a pic of the lead singer sitting on my lap, singing to me, so I gave the couple my email address and asked if they would email me the pic and they said they would.......yeah, like I said...I am still waiting! I was so gonna scrap that! *L*
Here are a few of the pics I took at the concert....Jim and I love these guys!!






So until I get my pics uploaded and my pages scanned, here is a little Blog Candy for you Scrappin Out Loud. Check it out!!!! She has some awesome stuff there!! Lots of videos and ideas...plus I can't wait to go check out the link she has posted for the frayed flowers!

No comments: