Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quiet week

here. Which can be good and can be bad. Had some cancelations from work, which $$ wish is not good at all. But it does mean I am having more time at home to get some things done. My scrap area is a disaster! It looks like a tornado hit it, so I think I will work on that tomorrow, and the weather has been gorgeous here so I am going to try and hit some of the weeds in the yard. My goal is to be on top of the weeds this year! Wish me luck! *L*
http://digistore.treasurestoscrap.com/newsletter/march2008.pdf
I thought I better get on here and post my recent pages before I have too many to post!

My cat Bear who loves to sleep curled up to me at night *L*


Pica from my Baptism


A picture of my grandparents when they were courting. I love this pic!!


Grandaughter Sammie at the Christmas lights at the temple in Salt Lake City. I love this pic that Jenny got of here there.


Sammie again on thier last visit here before moving back to Mississippi. We mad some mud and she loved it! *L*


Shaun and Britney at Disneyland a couple years ago.


Sally watching over Sammie when they were here last time. It was so sweet how Sally took up the role of protector and would sleep by Sammie at night.


and finally an altered stencil we made during the last crop at Treasures To Scrap. This was Dawn's Make & Take in the chat room and I love how this turned out! Fun stuff and easy peasy to do!! Got to make more of these now.


Make sure and check out the TTS NL for some great LO ideas and tutorials! And if you are so inclined you could come play with us this month also for some great prizes!


(ad created by your's truly :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, LOVE these layouts you've shared here. I thought my cats were just crazy, but all 3 of them want to curl around my daughter's head or be right on top of her sleeping. Love the layout of your granddaughter with the lights and how you put the heart over the photo to draw the eye to it. It worked! LOL

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com