Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blog Challenge from Nancy

Gee Nancy...thanks! *LOL* hehehe Had to give ya a hard time, don't ya know. Actually this is fun!!

Just copy and paste and put your answers in and link me so we can go read your answers as well :)


TWO:
Two Names I Go by: Julie and Grandma

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: Jeans and work shirt

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Love and commitment

Two of My Favorite Things to do: scrapbook and be with my family

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: CHOCOLATE and a day off..no work..zero zip nada!!

Two pets I have: Sox and Sally

Two things I did last night: watched last weeks Shark and downloaded some digi stuff

Two things I ate today: Chicken quesadilla and a slice of pizza

Two people I just talked to last: Jim and Jamie

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: Working and relaxing (I hope)

Two longest car rides: Trip to Missippi to get Jenny and kids, San Francisco trip

Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Halloween

Two favorite beverages Diet Coke and Tea

No comments: